Graduation season is such a fun time of the year! New beginnings, celebrations and all of the excitement, how could you NOT love graduation time? As I’ve been poking around on my new favorite online time waster, Pinterest (sorry Facebook, Pinterest is actually semi-productive!) I often stumble across fun inspiration for graduation parties and think about all of the party plans I’ve heard about from this year’s seniors. So, I just feel compelled to share with you! If you are in the process of planning a celebration for your graduate you might be love these ideas…
1. Printable Fresh and Clean Table Scape: Want to recreate this for your own party? They’ve made it easy with all of the printables available!
2. Martha’s Good luck Table scape: This one just screams school spirit! You need to check this one out for the little school flags alone! so freaking fun.
3. Compliment Banner: Instead of the regular old “congrats” banner, get this FREE printable to do something different for your grad!
4. Cap Plates: Both Decorative and useful! Love this idea for putting out napkins, plates and bowls for your refreshments
5. Paper Airplane Place Cards: I literally squealed with delight over these! Not only are they quirky, they are economical as well! Perfect for a sit down dinner grad celebration.
6. Balloon Walkway: What an elegant and festive way to welcome your guests and lead them to the excitement?! Looks pretty easy to pull off as well!
8. Candy cup Caps: Ive been seeing these things forever, they look SO fun to make! Here’s a tutorial on how to do them!
9. Cap cupcake toppers: This would definitely be a hit at any party! They’re made with fondant and don’t look too difficult or time consuming.
10. Diploma Cookies: Another idea from Martha Stewart, Im not sure what these ones are made of but they could easily be done with those yummy pirouette cookies! No need to put on a cake either.
11. “Smart Cookie” Buffet: Just having an open house? Offer simple refreshments with this cookie buffet in honor of your “smart cookie.” NO need for jars, just the fact that its a cookie buffet is enough fun in itself!
12. Party Planning Helper: This FREE printable is a great way to help you keep things in check
13. The Money Lei: Get the how-to on this super fun money lei! What a super fun way to congratulate your grad when the ceremonies are all finished!
Hope these ideas have given you some inspiration for your graduation gatherings! Want more? Here are some other great links I’ve stumbled upon:
Graduation Gift Ideas – There are some REALLY incredible gift ideas for grads in the comments section of this page. Stuff for them while they are at college that is not usually thought of!
How to throw a graduation party – This is a must read for hosting ANY party, not just graduation. You want to check this one out for sure!
30 ways to celebrate your graduate
Graduation Party food ideas